We offer the best returns policy in the industry as we are confident we supply the best quality and the right price and on the right lead time.
- Should you wish to return anything bought from us we will be happy to refund or exchange a product provided it is in a fully resalable condition (see below). Providing we are notified by phone to 0114 261 8467 or email to email@example.com within 30 days for unwanted goods and 30 days for faulty/damaged goods from the date you receive the goods . We will not refund the original delivery cost, or the cost to us of delivering the goods to you if you received free delivery. You will be responsible for the cost of returning the goods to us unless they are damaged. We do not accept returns of custom or special orders or products that have been cut to size.
- Products should be returned, together with the Delivery Note within 30 days, in original undamaged packaging, with all the accessories, parts, instructions and any free gifts. all clothing must have the labels still attached, be in the original undamaged packaging and be unworn,
- If we find that a product has not been returned to us in fully re saleable condition, or the packaging is damaged, we reserve the right to refuse a refund on the item or to reduce the amount of the refund to reflect the condition of the goods.
- Any refund due will be credited to the original card of purchase within 3-5 working days of us receiving and inspecting the goods .
- Our refund policy runs alongside your rights under the Distance Selling Regulations which allows you to cancel your contract with us (e.g. if your product is not wanted) within 14 working days of receipt. You will be responsible for the cost of returning the goods to us and the goods must be returned in accordance with the above conditions. The distance selling regulations do not apply to B2B transactions or custom or special orders or products that have been cut to size.
Unfortunately we cannot arrange for the collection of unwanted goods.